NOD-Lb has developed continuous education process for health professionals.
NOD-Lb has already trained more than 100 coordinators from Syria, Iran, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, AEU, Jordan, Tunisia and the Middle East in general and 1120 health professionals from Lebanon (190 physicians and 830 nurses).
With the help of experts in the field of neurology, psychology, critical care and immunology psychologist… NOD-Lb carried out several local courses:
- Organ procurement course: Professional training on different themes related to the procurement and transplantation of organs and tissues for the involved health professionals in the participating hospitals, mainly for the ICU and ER staff.
- Family approach workshops
- A National train the trainers program to educate future teachers on organ and tissue donation and transplantation for the nursing and medical faculties.
NOD-Lb has offered international training opportunities for physicians and nurses:
- In Spain with “DTI” (2010-2012)
- Internships for one month
- Advanced TPM courses
- Face to Face workshops
- In France with the “ABM” (2013-2017)
- Audit donating hospital and transplant centers
- Corneas retrieval
- Public campaigns
- Organ allocation system (software)
- In Italy with the “MTN” (2009-Present), CNT and ISMETT
- 2 weeks internship in the ICU